Ready to Ship Pocket Walnut Harness Deluxe Traveler's Notebook, Sized for 3.5”x5.5” inserts (sold separately)
A 100% handmade leather journal cover.
Midori-style, Traveler's Notebook system. Perfect for bullet journaling. Inserts are NOT included in this listing.
We use leather from only North American hides which have been professionally vegetable tanned right here in the USA. The tanning process includes a hot stuffing with waxes and oils, making it smooth, soft and beautiful. Our leather is durable with rich patinas which will better with age.
Here is a glimpse into our process into your unique piece:
- We hand-cut leather from large hides. Each piece is unique with different markings, no two are alike.
- We carefully punch the holes for the binding.
- We trim and burnish the edges by hand, compressing and binding the leather fibers.
- We apply a quality edge finish which gives long lasting protection and a smooth feel.
- We hand string the strong elastic cord and properly tension it.
- We engrave your name or logo on the front cover, if desired.
- We package your journal in a nice cotton drawstring bag.
The Pocket Cover is designed and strung for up to 4 inserts sized 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" (Field Notes size).
This journal cover is a shell to hold your changeable inserts. Start a little library of your life and let our covers hold your dailies.
Hand-made in Northwest Ohio, only from material sourced in the USA.
Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Leather
We have a variety of sizes. Check out our menus for the size you are looking for.
Your journal will come packed in a cotton bag which you can use to protect your cover from scratches and pen marks. We recommend conditioning it occasionally with Smith's Leather Balm, found in our Mercantile section.