Field Notes: Original Kraft 3-Pack (Varieties offered)
Inspired by the vanishing sub-genre of agricultural memo books, ornate pocket ledgers, and such, a Chicago creative firm, have created Field Notes Brand, a collection of smartly-designed, vintage-styled pocket notebooks, calendars, and various office accoutrements.
It all began with three graph-ruled booklets wrapped with a thick “kraft” brown cover, Field Notes has since printed dozens of variations and introduced wildly popular limited editions, exploring new colors, papers, printing processes, and special packaging. But this is the classic.
Field Notes paper products are manufactured in the U.S.A. From the paper, sourced from some of the finest mills in the Midwest, to even the inks used, the production of Field Notes has never required travel on a cargo ship or plane; just the roads crisscrossing the country.
- Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C "Packing Brown Wrap"
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T "Bright White"
- 48 Crisp Pages in: Plain pages, Graph grid: 3/16" x 3/16" (4.7mm x 4.7mm), Ruled Lines: 1/4" (6.4mm)
- Memo book dimensions are 3½" × 5½" (89mm x 140mm)
- All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Leather
We have a variety of sizes. Check out our menus for the size you are looking for.
Your journal will come packed in a cotton bag which you can use to protect your cover from scratches and pen marks. We recommend conditioning it occasionally with Smith's Leather Balm, found in our Mercantile section.
Click here to see the variety of small journals we offer. We can do custom covers as well.