A6 *Pick Your Finish* Full-grain Leather Traveler's Notebook, 6.5"x10.5" (open flat) Inserts NOT included.
This is a pick your finish product. Please see the pict of our leather finish options to select the finish you would like.
This 6 to 7 oz thickness is a great balance between flexible and firm. It is durable, has a rich patina, and betters with age.
One of the highlights of our journals is the special care taken to trim, sand, dye and burnish the edges, using several layers of natural oils and beeswax. The smooth refined edging we can get on this leather is simply the best!
Dimensions: 6.5" x 10.5" (journal laying open and flat)
A 100% handmade leather journal cover.
Midori-style, Traveler's Notebook system. Perfect for your bullet journals.
Our leather is "full grain". These are made from 6 to 7 oz (2.4 to 2.8 mm) thick leather. Full grain leather is much better than the top grain and genuine or bonded leather. Full grain is the most expensive and durable cut you can buy. It's the only cut that contains unique markings and scars, making it highly sought after. Full grain fibers run more vertical, resulting in superior strength and could hold up for a 100 years of use if properly maintained.
We hand cut the leather from large hides. Each piece is unique with different markings.
- We case the leather (if necessary) to give the journal it's shape
- We carefully punch the holes for the binding.
- We trim and burnish the edges by hand, compressing and binding the leather fibers.
- We apply a quality edge finish that gives long lasting protection and a smooth feel.
- We hand sew the string, elastic cord and properly tension it.
- We engrave your name or logo on the front cover if desired
- We package your journal in a nice cotton drawstring bag.
Hand-made in Northwest Ohio.
We offer add-on accessories and upgrades to our Traveler's Notebooks.
Consider our Custom Engraving upgrade or perhaps a pen loop and or stitching. See our accessory section to add these to your order.