Ready to Ship, Oak Harness Pocket Traveler's Notebook, with Red Pocket detail, Leather Journal
This cover is a Pocket size Traveler's Notebook made in full grain Veg Tanned leather.
Decorative and functional red (goat) leather pocket stitched to the front of cover.
Royal Blue Elastic cording strung to hold up to 4 inserts.
A 100% handmade leather journal cover.
Midori-style, Traveler's Notebook system. Perfect for bullet journaling. Inserts are NOT included in this listing.
We use leather from only North American hides which have been professionally vegetable tanned right here in the USA. The tanning process includes a hot stuffing with waxes and oils, making it smooth, soft and beautiful. Our leather is durable with rich patinas which will better with age.
Here is a glimpse into our process into your unique piece:
- We hand-cut leather from large hides. Each piece is unique with different markings, no two are alike.
- We carefully punch the holes for the binding.
- We trim and burnish the edges by hand, compressing and binding the leather fibers.
- We apply a quality edge finish which gives long lasting protection and a smooth feel.
- We hand string the strong elastic cord and properly tension it.
- We engrave your name or logo on the front cover, if desired.
- We package your journal in a nice cotton drawstring bag.
The Pocket Cover is designed and strung for up to 4 inserts sized 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" (Field Notes size).
This journal cover is a shell to hold your changeable inserts. Start a little library of your life and let our covers hold your dailies.
Hand-made in Northwest Ohio, only from material sourced in the USA.