Ready to Ship, B6 Tall, Oak Harness Traveler's Notebook, Leather Journal Cover, Leather book
This B6 cover is sized to fit Note Book Field Notes or other comparable 4.75 x 7.5" inserts. (Inserts are not included).
Hand cut and crafted from Veg Tanned leather, this Oak Harness has a bit of shine and will patina with use. Made from 6-7 oz leather, it has some stiffness and shape. Great to toss in a bag or backpack.
It is strung with 2mm mustard cord and is engraved with the scripture verse below.
But seek first the kingdom of heaven and his righteousness. And all these things will be added unto you. Matthew 6:33
This cover is in our current inventory and will ship within 48 hours of purchase. Thank you!
A 100% handmade leather journal cover.
Midori-style, Traveler's Notebook system. Perfect for bullet journaling. Inserts are NOT included in this listing.
We use leather from only North American hides which have been professionally vegetable tanned right here in the USA. The tanning process includes a hot stuffing with waxes and oils, making it smooth, soft and beautiful. Our leather is durable with rich patinas which will better with age.
Here is a glimpse into our process into your unique piece:
- We hand-cut leather from large hides. Each piece is unique with different markings, no two are alike.
- We carefully punch the holes for the binding.
- We trim and burnish the edges by hand, compressing and binding the leather fibers.
- We apply a quality edge finish which gives long lasting protection and a smooth feel.
- We hand string the strong elastic cord and properly tension it.
- We package your journal in a nice cotton drawstring bag.
Hand-made in Northwest Ohio, only from material sourced in the USA.
Full Grain Vegetable Tanned Leather
We have a variety of sizes. Check out our menus for the size you are looking for.
Your journal will come packed in a cotton bag which you can use to protect your cover from scratches and pen marks. We recommend conditioning it occasionally with Smith's Leather Balm, found in our Mercantile section.