Pocket Plus DELUXE TN with Dyed Edges, Full grain Leather Planner Cover, Extra Wide Deluxe TN with Pen Loop, Oak Harness dyed edge
This is an extra wide Pocket size Traveler's Notebook. With one added inch of leather, we call it our Pocket Plus. It is strung to hold up to 6 inserts but customers have shared their bulked up covers holding as much as 11 inserts!
This cover is ready to ship. It is handmade of Oak Harness with brown elastic cord. It is machine stitched together to include 2 card pockets and a peek-a-boo pocket on the left as well as a secretarial pocket and pen loop on the right. This cover has an added step of edges which have been dyed dark brown.
The edges were then burnished and waxed.
A 100% handmade leather journal cover.
Midori-style, Traveler's Notebook system. Perfect for bullet journaling. Inserts are NOT included in this listing.
We use leather from only North American hides which have been professionally vegetable tanned right here in the USA. The tanning process includes a hot stuffing with waxes and oils, making it smooth, soft and beautiful. Our leather is durable with rich patinas which will better with age.
Here is a glimpse into our process into your unique piece:
- We hand-cut leather from large hides. Each piece is unique with different markings, no two are alike.
- We carefully punch the holes for the binding.
- We trim and burnish the edges by hand, compressing and binding the leather fibers.
- We apply a quality edge finish which gives long lasting protection and a smooth feel.
- We hand string the strong elastic cord and properly tension it.
- We engrave your name or logo on the front cover, if desired.
- We package your journal in a nice cotton drawstring bag.
The Pocket Cover is designed and strung for up to 4 inserts sized 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" (Field Notes size).
This journal cover is a shell to hold your changeable inserts. Start a little library of your life and let our covers hold your dailies.
Hand-made in Northwest Ohio, only from material sourced in the USA.